Write Articles/Interview Questions for Free Jobs Reference!!
Dear Dotnet and/or Java Geek,
Thanks a lot for showing interest in writing for Free Jobs Reference.
The very fact, that you are on this page, proves that you are probably
more passionate about what you do(Dotnet or java Development).
We are actively looking for potential authors who can write articles and tutorials for us.
Free Jobs Reference team would like to encourage you to share your knowledge
on Dotnet or java or other technologies.We will reward few selected articles
with some prizes but we are not promising that every published article
will get a prize.If your article will be really good we would definately encourage you
by giving some prize.
As an author, you will be responsible for the following:
1. Please make sure your article is original and it doesn’t match somebody else’s
2. Please try to avoid grammatical and other errors.
3. Please upload the images as per guidelines on the post page.
4. Please make sure that source code in the article has a proper code format.
5. We encourage you to submit Your name, Brief description,link(blog or website if any) and
contact details(email) to be published in "About the Writer" section.
AUTHOR COPYRIGHT AGREEMENT
As an author, you MUST AGREE that you have not copied article contents, images,or other material
from somewhere else and you are solely and legally responsible for these contents. Free Jobs Reference
and its affiliates including sponsors and advertisers are not responsible for the contents and any
related material published by you.
Click on the topic links below ONLY IF YOU AGREE WITH AUTHOR COPYRIGHT AGREEMENT.
Some tips for articles to be published successfully:
* Please make sure Your article is someway related to .NET or Java programming
* Use of simple English, correct spelling and proper grammar is always encouraged.
* Post the source code along with the article with proper comments wherever necessary and use [code]
tag for html codes as per formatting instructions on post page.
* Post the necessary images in jpg,jpeg,gif or png format as per formatting instruction on post page
* Please make sure your article is not published in any other website or other media
* Please Check our articles in the Article Section for proper understanding of our general Article format before you start to write one.
Terms & Conditions:
* We reserve the rights to accept or reject any article, without specifying any reason.
* We reserve the rights to add, edit or delete any content or section of the
article before or after publish.
* We accept articles only in English.
* As an auther you are solely and legally responsible for your contents
* Articles must be new and original and must not resemble or copy of any other sources that are published in any media.
* Please make sure we need to do minimal changes to publish the article.
For further details regarding article writing, you can Contact Us.